DocEditor does not collect any personal data about you on this website, apart from information which you volunteer (for example by emailing us or by using our online forms). Any information, which you provide in this way, is not made available to any third parties, and is used by DocEditor only in line with the purpose for which you provided it.
Collection and use of technical information and 'Cookies'
Visitors can use this website with no loss of functionality if cookies are disabled from the web browser. The technical details logged are confined to the following items:
- The IP address of the visitor's web server The top-level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net).
- The previous website address from which the visitor reached us, including any search terms used.
- Data which shows the traffic of visitors around this web site (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded).
- The type of web browser used by the website visitor.
Below is a list of the cookies used on the anonymous sections of our website:
- Drupal (SESS...) - this session cookie is set by the website system (which uses a content management system).
- Google Analytics (__utma, __umtb, __utmc, __utmv, __utmz) - these cookies are created by the website for use with google analytics.
The cookies record information about the first visit to the site, the last visit to the site, the number of visits to the site, duration of site visits, the link or search terms used to get to the site. DocEditor will make no attempt to identify individual visitors from the technical details listed above, or to associate the technical details listed above with any individual. It is the policy of DocEditor never to disclose such technical information in respect of individual website visitors to any third party unless obliged to disclose such information by a rule of law.
The technical information will be used only by DocEditor, and only for statistical and other administrative purposes. You should note that technical details, which we cannot associate with any identifiable individual, do not constitute "personal data" for the purposes of the Data Protection Act, 1988.
Remember there are risks whenever you use the internet. While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to DocEditor and you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information. In addition other internet sites or services that may be accessible through DocEditor have separate data and privacy practices independent of us, and therefore we disclaim any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions. Please contact those vendors and others directly if you have any questions about their privacy policies.